Product Update - October 2018
12 Oct 2018October brings some great new marketing enhancements for MemberKit including a brand new General CMS Form Builder with configurations to automatically add submitting users to drip campaign or newsletter lists. Plus, users can be removed from drip campaigns (and added to different drip campaigns) on new membership applications, event registrations or donations.
So, you can now progressively 'drip' marketing communications to users via email or SMS who submit any form. Then, on successful conversions (ie. they sign-up as a member, register for an event or make a donation) you can remove them from one marketing campaign and begin making a new campaign.
October updates also include options to insert conversion tracking code (such as for Google or Facebook tracking) to new membership registrations, event registrations, or donations.
October updates include:
- General CMS Form Builder
- Event registration revised form builder
- Add to drip campaign on membership join, event registration or donation
- Remove from drip campaign on membership join, event registration or donation
- Insert tracking code on membership join, event registration or donation
- News feed summary bug fix
- SSL global or individual page settings